Since Spartacus Property began, our company has attached the greatest importance to reducing environmental impact across all activities. Book here to use our services.
Indeed, our goal has always been that our company should have no negative impact to the environment and that our carbon footprint should be neutral.
A tough goal for any company or organisation to achieve but one we strive to achieving every aspect of what we do using every opportunity to improve.
We Shall Do No Harm
For us, this is not a fad but a genuinely held conviction. Specifically, the company will endeavour to:
- Meet and exceed the requirements of all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Promote energy efficiency in all areas of activity (eg. office, transportation). Click here for energy saving advice.
- Reduce, wherever practicable, the use of car / personal transport.
- Provide appropriate training to all personnel, and encourage them to apply good environmental practice.
- Review projects to, where appropriate, ensure implementation of means to create better environmental impacts.
Our achieved targets have included:
- TRAVEL – To ensure that over 80% of all miles travelled are via public transport and that any journeys that can be done using public transport are done using such method.
- To ensure that any purchases of any company vehicles for the purpose of delivering services are the most environmentally friendly option available at the time.
- WASTE – To ensure that 98% of all office waste is recycled using proven recycling sources. We use a rubbish removal service who aims to recycle up to 100% of waste collected.
- ENERGY – To ensure that any use of energy (over which we have control of supply) is by the most environmentally supplier/utility company in the market place and to commit to change supplier should that change. One way we do this is through solar panels.
- RECYLCING – All office goods purchased (where a recycled option exists) will be recycled products.
This policy, its organisation and arrangements, are reviewed regularly, modified and updated as necessary and employees notified of amendments. It shall be communicated to all employees, specialist associates and other contractors. Contact us for more information.